So, the rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
The seven things:
- I trust very few people (this is one of many consequences of what happened in May 2007, more on that later) although I do tend to be fairly open, albeit vague (as anyone who follows me on Twitter probably knows). Those people who I do trust do tend, however, to know almost everything. This does at times make things interesting.
- Also, having lost all trust in almost everyone, to the extent that I would struggle to call anyone I knew a "friend", I tried to drown my loneliness by getting to know as many people as possible. To this day, I know (and speak to regularly) an absurd number of people.
- Despite having called myself bisexual for around four years, I have never had a girlfriend for longer than two days.
- I dislike any form of synchronous communication, primarily because it leaves almost no time to think of about my response. I can only just bear forms of communication like IM and IRC which are only just synchronous, and as most people who've ever spoken to me on either will know, it is not unheard of me taking five minutes to reply.
- Everything you think you know is wrong.
All the world's a stage/And all the men and women are merely players. Very little of how I appear externally is how I am internally. Only one or two people really know me.
- I find extreme atheists and religious fundamentalists equally irrational. Having no degree of agnosticism whatsoever, and placing absolute faith in the existence/non-existence of any deity is, in my opinion, illogical.
- I grow my hair long because I'm lazy, and because it gets all the girls. Well, mainly the lazy part…
And seven tagged people:
- Andrew Krespanis because he really ought to blog more and he’s stopped trying to blog on one theme so he might actually do this.
- Ryan Parman because he's my archnemesis.
- Ryan McCue because otherwise he’ll feel left out (poor little boy).
- Morten Fangel because I'm going to force more than one person to return to blogging.
- Andrew Sutherland because forcing only two people to return to blogging is boring.
- Emma Boyd just because I'm going to tag someone who I don't know through web dev/standards stuff, and she's the latest such person to have tweeted (or at least when I looked when deciding who to tag).
- Anne van Kesteren because this list wouldn't be complete without someone from the #whatwg
(Oh, and yes, I know it has taken me almost three months to post this. I fail.)